Wednesday 12 December 2012

Welcome to 13th Age Homebrews

This blog is dedicated to collecting and collating the things players and gamemasters of Pelgrane Press's new roleplaying game 13th Age have created for their games.

1st level pregenerated characters, magical items, monstrous adversaries, GM documents (such as charts and whatnot) can all find a home here. My goal is to make this blog open to the "maker" community of 13th Age - any "maker" who'd like to become a co-author and share their stuff can leave a comment on a post requesting co-author privileges for this blog and I will add them as soon as I can. The goal here isn't to design a sourcebook or sell anything - we're just sharing stuff with other players that we think is cool. Stuff posted here is owned by the creators - not this blog - and that's why we can share it.

My one request is that the following "guidelines" be followed: this isn't a collection of editorials about 13th Age or a new front in edition warring. Keep posts focused on things that people can actually use in their games.

And, I guess since I'm the admin here I need to introduce myself. I'd love it if other, future authors would do the same once they join!

My name is Neal Hebert, a freelance RPG editor and designer, who is currently working on his Ph.D. in Theatre History and Historiography. I teach at Louisiana State University in the Theatre and Philosophy Departments. Prior RPG credits include work for Wolfgang Baur's Kobold Quarterly (RIP) and various Open Design rulebooks. Prior academic credits include publications in Dungeons and Dragons and Philosophy: Raiding the Temple of Wisdom (edited by Jon Cogburn and Mark Silcox) and a chapter of Oxford University Press's forthcoming Handbook on Dance and Theatre. I'm currently GMing 1 and a half 13th Age campaigns and playing in another.

No comments:

Post a Comment